- PE - Technical Writer
|Name of Post
||Project Engineer ( 5-7 years' experience )
|No. of Requirements
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
|| First class B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
First Class MCA
|Post Qualification relevant Experience
|| For - BE/ B. Tech / MCA - 5 years and above
||37 years as on last date of advertisement
|Desired Skill Sets
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to Conceptualize, research, plan, analyse, and author high-quality technical documentation with thorough requirement analysis/information gathering.
- Understand documentation life cycle, write and review documents, gather documentation requirements, interact with external stakeholders, deliver documentation as per plan
- Familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Excellent English communication skills and technical understanding.
- Should have sound and Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work closely with product teams to understand requirements for new products and suggest the best approach for technical communication.
- Experience in planning, creating, and maintaining training material.
- Experience writing software, application, or similar technical documentation
- Ability to comprehend technical information and explain it to audiences of varying knowledge and skill
- Experience interviewing and obtaining product information from subject matter experts, as well as performing independent technical research and discovery
- Experience working with document templates and troubleshooting issues with typical documentation authoring tools
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience maintaining information in wikis
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint
- Comfortable understanding software code and entering commands on the command line
- Experience working in an Agile project management environment
- Experience working with delivery teams in a software development or cloud computing environment
|Proposed Job Profile
- As a technical writer in the data science stream, work closely with data scientists and software engineers to create content in the form of documentation, technical reports, presentations and proposals
|CTC per Annum
||*₹ 734940.00/- to *₹ 827940.00/- per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park,Panchavati, Pashan,
Pune - 411 008