- PE - UI/UX Designing
|Name of Post
||Project Engineer ( 3-5 years' experience )
|No. of Requirements
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
|| First class B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
First Class MCA
First Class Bachelor of Design
Master of Design (NID graduate/Post Graduate).
Degree in CUA/HFI will be an added advantage.
|Post Qualification relevant Experience
|| 3 years and above
||37 years as on last date of advertisement
|Desired Skill Sets
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Skills in the Adobe Creative Suite or similar - particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design & Adobe XD
- UX/UI website design
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
- Brand style guides / design systems
- Must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
|Proposed Job Profile
- Primary role is to design overall design patterns for websites, web applications and mobile applications including overall design framework, forms, screens, templates and all other requirements of an application user interface.
- Creating and planning a user journey for websites, web applications and mobile applications.
|CTC per Annum
||*₹ 641940.00/- to *₹ 734940.00 /- per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park,Panchavati, Pashan,
Pune - 411 008