- PE - UI/UX Designing
|Name of Post
||Project Engineer - eGOV(5-7 years experience)
|No. of Requirements
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
||First class B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
First Class BFA
Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing will be an added advantage
|Post Qualification relevant Experience
||For - BE/ B. Tech /BFA - 5 years and above
||37 years as on last date of application
|Desired Skill Sets
- Experience in user experience and visual design in Web and Mobile applications.
- Comprehensive understanding of UI/ UX design and industry trends for mobile technologies.
- Strong skills with design tools, including Adobe CS Suite, as they relate to documenting wireframes, interaction flows and high- fidelity screen level design for development and presentation use.
- Working knowledge with jQuery UI, jQuery Mobile, Bootstrap, Wordpress, responsive design.
- Work independently to deliver detailed designs and components to agile development teams and refine as necessary during product sprints.
- Working knowledge of xhtml, HTML5 and CSS3 preferred.
- Can create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Not a Developer but has worked with both developers and Business team on conceptualizing/ prototyping. Has an understanding of development steps/ processes.
- Exposure to web security and awareness of common front-end vulnerabilities to mitigate risks.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
|Proposed Job Profile
- Creating UI/UX Design concepts and build storyboards to conceptualize designs
- Develop UI/UX features
- Maintaining and enhancing the website
- Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability
- Able to design in CSS, java script using frameworks like React and html
- Collaborate with stakeholders and web designers to improve usability
- Other activities based on the project and organization needs
|CTC per Annum
||*₹ 734940.00/- to *₹ 827940.00/- per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park,Panchavati, Pashan,
Pune - 411 008