Below mentioned positions are purely on contract basis for a fixed duration and against approved project mentioned below. Number of posts advertised may vary as per the CDAC's requirements.
The positions are purely on contract basis on consolidated emolument, initially for a period of 2 years or up to the duration of project whichever is less. Term of contract of 2 years may be considered for extension for a further period of maximum upto 2 years based on performance of the employee & requirement of the project.
These requirements are for the project of 'Setting up of National Resource Centre for EHR standards (NRCeS)', National Supercomputing Mission and National Implementation of Web Based Geographic Information System for Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana project. CDAC is executing various external & internal projects, selected candidate may be placed or transferred from one project to another as per the requirement of projects. Duration of projects also may vary as per requirement.
Relaxation/ Age Limit:
- Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / physically challenged/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be Last Date of submission of Application: i.e. July 12, 2017
Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding.
Years of experience, over and above the maximum range notified in the advertisement, will not be considered for calculating higher pay.
Selection Process for online applications:
Mode of Selection: - The candidates shortlisted by CDAC, based on meeting eligibility crieteria may be called for personal interview. Further selection shall be made strictly according to merit drawn on the basis of performance of shortlisted candidates in the interview process. However if applications are received in large number there will be written test on Domain Knowledge or on specific subject/ skill set /disciplines or as deemed fit by the management. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test and / or selection processes.
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic records and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in candidates will be considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s), at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks (if any), performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as adopted and deemed fit by management.
- Mere fulfillment of the below mentioned qualifications etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for written/skill test/ interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Organization to call all the candidates to participate in selection process. The Organization may restrict the number of candidates to be called to participate in interview/selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
Travel Reimbursement will be given to candidates who will be interviewed. Mere appearing for written test does not make candidate qualify for travel reimbursement. Eligible (Short listed/screened-in) candidates appearing in interview will be reimbursed second-class (non-A/c) rail fare for the to and fro journey from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of interview by the shortest route on the production of copies of tickets.
- All the qualifying qualifications should be regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter (A, A +) grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of interview.
- A non-refundable application fees of Rs. 100/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates either through online payment, using debit/credit cards or by remitting the amount, at any branch of Axis Bank, using the challan generated during the online application process at C-DAC website.
- No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
- Female applicants are also exempted from application fee.
Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
- Candidates those who are applying for multiple posts should submit separate applications for each post.
- In case of ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to C-DAC.
- Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be sent to candidates only through email to the email id provided in their online application. No hard copy will be sent.
- Mere issue of Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature or selection for the post.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and join the post as fresh employees.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to our Recruitment Team only through email@example.com.
- Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
- Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on as per the requirement of CDAC and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is found at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be found at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be.
- C-DAC reserves the right to fill up the post or increase/decrease the number of posts or even to cancel the whole or part of the process of recruitment without assigning any reason thereof.
- All the posts will be filled as per the Recruitment Rules or guidelines of C-DAC
- These post are transferable to other department.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly. Notice/ information, Corrigendum, Extension etc., if any, shall be published on our website www.cdac.in only.
How to apply
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read General Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- While applying online Candidates can click on the 'Apply' button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on 'Submit' button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates either through online payment, using debit/credit cards or by remitting the amount, at any branch of Axis Bank, using the challan generated during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records. Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, may be forwarded through proper channel to Head In- Charge HRD /Sr. HRD Officer of C-DAC, Pune.
- Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Out of 17 positions 05 positions are reserved for OBC, 03 positions are reserved for SC & 01 position for ST category.
Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is August 31, 2017 (upto 1800 hrs.).
|A||Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates:||June 28, 2017|
|B||Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates:||August 31 , 2017|
|C||Last date for submission of Challan :||September 01 , 2017|
|D||Interview date||Will be communicated by email only|
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
S. P. Pune University Campus, Ganesh Khind,
Pune - 411 007