- Civil Engineering
|Name of Post
|No. of positions
- First Class B.E / B. Tech in Civil Engineering
- M.E. / M. Tech in Civil Engineering
- For B.E. /B. Tech - at least 11 years of post qualification experience in the relevant area
- M.E. /M. Tech - at least 7 years of post qualification experience in the relevant area
||Maximum 50 years as on last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt.
- Having sound knowledge of rules, regulations of CPWD/CVC/CAG & procedures of IS Code to execute the building work.
- Knowledge of liaising with local authorities.
- Detailed knowledge of cost estimation project management, bill certification.
- Quality testing of the construction activities, Design of civil construction activities.
- Working knowledge on computer.
- Overall responsible for estate management, maintenance/ infrastructure creation and upgradation
- Supervise, guide and lead the team of estate maintenance engineers.
- Report progress/ status, advise and support to the Executive Director in estate management, maintenance/ infrastructure creation and up gradation matters.
- Prepare proposals for building/infrastructure constructions and steer them through competent authorities for approvals.
- Co-ordinate, negotiate, contract and work with external agencies relating to civil/electrical/HVAC/lifts etc, construction, maintenance and other related matters.
|Scale of Pay
||₹ 64, 000/-pm & onwards based on the post qualification relevant experience
Back to previous page
Human Resource Development Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
S. P. Pune University Campus, Ganesh Khind,
Pune - 411 007