- Software Development
|Name of Post
|No. of positions
- First Class B.E / B. Tech in computer science/ Computer Engineering /IT/Scientific Computing/Mathematical modeling
- First Class MCA
- First Class M. Sc in CS/IT
- M.E. / M. Tech in computer science/Computer Engineering /IT/Scientific Computing/Mathematical modeling
- For B.E. /B. Tech/MCA/ ME/M. Tech - Fresher's may apply
- For M. Sc - 1 year post qualification experience is must in software development
||Maximum 37 years as on last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt.
- Experience in C, C++, Unix, Linux Scripting, java
- Experience in processing large database.
- Programming and computational modeling skills (PERL, PYTHON)
- Experience in configuration management and software engineering practices.
- Demonstrated skills in creating GUI
- Familiarity with HTML, XML, J2EE, Servlets /JSP
- Knowledge of software tools debuggers, visualization tools, graphic compilers.
- Ability to learn scientific software packages.
- Knowledge of software engineering and project management processes.
- Ability to work in team with good time & priority management skills. Mature to handle collaborative projects with external agencies.
- Ability to finish large projects and smaller assignments on schedule.
- Goal oriented and result driven approach independent and organized way of working
- English language proficiency
|Scale of Pay
||₹ 31, 000/-pm. & onwards based on the post qualifications relevant experience
Back to previous page
Human Resource Development Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
S. P. Pune University Campus, Ganesh Khind,
Pune - 411 007