- Software Development
|Name of Post
|No. of positions
- First Class B.E / B. Tech in computer science/ Computer Engineering /IT
- First class M.C.A
- M.E. / M. Tech in computer science/ Computer Engineering /IT
- First Class M. Sc in computer science/ IT
- BE/B. Tech/MCA/ME/M. Tech - Fresher's can apply
- For M. Sc. - at least 1 year of post qualification experience in Software Development is must
- 1 year of post qualifications experience in software development
||Maximum 37 years as on last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt.
Candidate with knowledge and exposure to one or more of followings will be preferred:
- Object oriented computer programing knowledge and skills.
- Competency, Knowledge and expertise in Java programming Language, J2EE/Web programming models, scripts is mandatory
- Knowledge of MVC framework like Struts.
- Must have knowledge of database(s) and their usage, C #, .NET and C++
- Knowledge on Android Application development is preferable.
- Exposure and experience in testing framework and test tools such as JUNIT/ NUNIT or similar.
- Knowledge of replication/ clustering of database and application servers.
- Certificate in quality assurance.
- Knowledge of informatics system and standards in healthcare.
- Competence in applied computing areas such as Image, Big data Analytics, Cloud computing
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- Requirement gathering and understanding, making code level designs, low- level architecture etc.
- Development of software components, testing tools, test case
- Deployment and system/software trouble shooting
- Testing and ensuring standard compliance of different software /systems.
- Contribute to all phases of SDLC /PDLC
- Interaction with users/clients and stakeholders
- Work with team as well as have independent delivery capacity.
|Scale of Pay
||₹ 31, 000/-pm. & onwards based on the post qualifications relevant experience
Back to previous page
Human Resource Development Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
S. P. Pune University Campus, Ganesh Khind,
Pune - 411 007