- Network Administration
|Name of Post
|No. of positions
- First Class B.E. / B. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology/Electronics /Electronics & Telecommunication
- First Class M. Sc. in computer science/ IT
- M.E. / M. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology/Electronics /Electronics & Telecommunication
- B.E. /B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech - 0 to 3 years of post qualification experience in network administration
- For M. Sc. - at least 1 year of post qualification experience in network administration is must.
||Maximum 37 years as on last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt.
- Understanding of IT hardware including routers, switches, wireless devices.
- Basic knowledge of IPv4 & IPv6 addressing schema.
- Routing protocols and other common protocols and services like DHCP, DNS, LDAP, NFS FTP, HTTP, SMTP, Iptables, SSL & IPsec etc.
- Knowledge of Server operating systems such Windows 2008 2012, Linux.
- Understanding of network monitoring services like Nagios, cacti, MRTG etc.
- Knowledge of security maintenance using encryption, firewalls, IDS, anti-virus. Knowledge of ISP / Communication providers and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs). Shell, Python or Perl Scripting skills.
- Ready to work and explore more on opensource , freely available tools & cloud environment.
Network and Systems security administration.
|Scale of Pay
||₹ 31, 000/-pm. & onwards based on the post qualifications relevant experience
Back to previous page
Human Resource Development Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
S. P. Pune University Campus, Ganesh Khind,
Pune - 411 007