AnglaMT is a Rule Based Machine Translation System, designed for translating Text in English to Indian languages with pseudo-interlingua approach by IIT, Kanpur. It analyses English only once and creates an intermediate structure with most of the disambiguation performed and is used to generate Indian Language translated output. This approach is adapted to create eight MT systems with the support of TDIL, DeitY by CDAC centres.
- System made available for public usage on www.tdil-dc.in
- Translated output represented in script of the target language, Devanagari and Roman scripts
- Input through keyboard or from file.
- Successful adaptation of AnglaHindi to Punjabi, Bangla, Urdu, Telugu, Malayalam, Assamese and Nepali languages.
- User friendly GUI for Desktop and Web version (common for consortia).
- On-screen keyboard facility for post editing by user
- Translation service available through SMS also
For Further Details Please Contact:
Speech and Natural Language Processing Lab
Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1,Institutional Area, Sector - 62,Noida - 201307,UP,India
Ph. No: 0120 - 3063302