The Industrial Wireless Sensor Node (iWiSe) is an ultra-low power wireless device capable of acquiring and processing signals from any industrial sensor and transmits the information wirelessly to a base station for monitoring and control. The iWiSe collects data, in the form of analog and digital signals, from sensors in the industrial environment and relays it to the base station with an on-board 2.4GHz IEEE 802.15.4 low power RF transceiver.
The iWiSe is provided with an ingress protection of IP65 and operating temperature of --40 degree celsius to +85 degree celsius, which facilitates operation in harsh outdoor environments.
Monitoring Applications in Process Industries, Power Plant, Water Treatment Plant, Cement Industry, Power Distribution, Agriculture, etc.
- Ultra-low power microcontroller
- IEEE 802.15.4 2.4Ghz Wireless
- Range: 250m outdoor Line-of-Sight
- Programmable output power for wireless communication
- Sensor Interface Module
- 4-20mA/1-5V Analog Input (4 Channel)
- 24V Digital Input (4 Channel)
- RTD Input (3 Channel)
- Programming interfaces: USB /Over the Air
- Power supply: Battery/Solar/24V DC
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85
- Ingress protection: IP65
- Wall Mount
Contact Details for Techno Commercial Information
Control & Instrumentation Group,
Phone: +91-471-2723333, 2726721
Fax: +91-471-2722230, 2723456