eMulazim is a Web-based and Open-Source Human Resource Management (HRM) software for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) that automates the entire operations of the company with seamless integration at all levels. It can host and manage critical employee data, increase reliability, and minimize compliance risks. eMulazim provides an easy-to-use, intuitive interface for HR departments with many features, including Employee Management, Attendance Management, Leave Management, Payroll Management, Claims, Inventory Management, File and record management, Reminders/Alerts, etc.
eMulazim comes equipped with a straightforward automated application that streamlines your administration process with the rest of HR functions. This software provides user-definable preferences like Employee, Salary Heads, and Salary structures, a Library of Periodical Reports required under PF & ESI, Leave Register, Flexible Reporting, and many others. It can be configured to be accessed on the entire intranet or internet, allowing multiple authorized/authenticated users to access the system at the same time.
- Web Portal
- eMulazim can be used in various scenarios like eFile, HRMS, Store & Inventory, and procurement
- Instant Access to up-to-date information.
- Flexible Reporting
- Paperless work
- Real-time data will be available to the authority
- Document Automation and optimization
- Cost Effective and secure
- Dynamic Workflow Management
- Dashboard facility
- Robust Database
- Flexible salary definition with formula/slab
- Auto pay slip generation system
- Integration with Attendance Monitoring Systems
- Data Importing and interfacing with Excel for Import and Export of Various Data
- Flexible definition of working days/holidays
- Complete leave management
- HR details management
- Inventory management
- Audit Trail
Platform Required (if any)
- The solution is deployable as ‘web enabled’, ‘database’, and ‘storage’. This solution is also deployable over Local Servers/Data Centres.
- Open Standard and Technology Neutral.
Contact Details for Techno Commercial Information
Dr Preeti Bali
Associate Director, Software Technology Division
eMail: preeti[at]cdac[dot]in, skchillar[at]cdac[dot]in, iqbal[at]cdac[dot]in
C-DAC, A-34, Phase VIII, Industrial Area, Mohali - 160071
Phone No.: 0172-2237052-57