OLabs provides students with the ease and convenience of conducting experiments and learning activities over the internet. It has been developed to supplement the traditional physical labs and bridge the constraints of time and geographical distances. This not only reduces the costs incurred for conducting experiments in traditional school laboratories but also gives a student the flexibility to explore and repeat experiments till they are thorough. At present, 170+ Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and English experiments, covering topics like Hooke's law, Area of triangle, Tense conversion, etc are available online.
Main uses and domain
For Teachers and students of Classes IX, X, XI, XII for subjects Science, Mathematics and English
Features and Technical Specifications
- Interactive Simulations which model real life environment and behaviour.
- Students can Explore, Conduct and Repeat at their own pace.
- Experiments/Activities aligned to CBSE curriculum.
- Each Lab comprise sections covering "Theory", "Procedure", "Animation", "Simulation", "Viva-Voce", etc.
- Includes features such as recording observations, plotting graphs, calculations, etc which enhance the overall learning experiment.
- Labs available in Hindi, Marathi & Malayalam.
- Available for free web-based access on http://www.olabs.edu.in/. Olabs Android App is also available.
- Offline version (Windows installer) available on request.
Platform required (if any):
Current Status of the System (Deployment/Product Commercialization)
Contact Details for Techno Commercial Information:
OLabs DVD/PenDrive containing Windows Installer and relevant documents is priced. The charge comprises handling and shipping charges.
If you wish to order OLabs DVDs/Pendrives for your school/students/teachers/personal use, write to us with details. Contact details -