1. Make sure that all academic details and scanned passport size photograph are ready before you fill the application form.
3. Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria of the course(s) for which you are applying.
4. Do not use short forms as far as possible.
5. Do not enter apostrophe, single quotes or double quotes in any field. Only the special characters -,/( ).\ can be used if required.
6. Enter 10 digit mobile no without prefix zero.
7. Enter qualifying degree marks as given in final year mark sheet or as per the university rules.
8. Make sure all information on application form should be correct before submission.
Website Policies|Copyright Policy|Terms & Conditions |Help|© 2022 C-DAC. All rights reserved|Last Updated: Friday, July 09, 2021
Website owned & maintained by: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)