Integrative Medical Informatics Solutions
Web based localised interface for Integrative Medical Informatics Solutions for A Common Man of North Eastern Region
Duration: 2 Years (Start Date: July 2009, Completion Date: July 2011)
Objective and brief description:
This is the next version of the previously completed project i.e. Integrative Medical Informatics Solutions for a common man of North Eastern Region [Cure@Home]
The major developments in respect of Cure@ Home are:
- Department of AYUSH (under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare) have undertaken detailed evaluation of the Cure@Home software, and have requested for making customizations to the software.
- Detailed proposal with cost/schedule estimates has been submitted Dr Minal Singh (Area controller – Health services, Delhi), would like to perform a survey in Assam at 10 locations about usage of Ayurveda – along with Humdard Ltd. They also mentioned that it will be useful to find the response to the Cure@Home software.
- Two marketing partners have started sale of software: Mr Sachin Parekh (Soch Solutions), and Dr Sunita Belgamwar (Vanashree Ayurveda Pvt Ltd)
- Software sale has also started in Europe – at Germany and Netherland
- Numbers of copies of Cure@Home sold till date – 59
Present Status: Ongoing
- Games design and development: Five games have been planned
- Prototype for “Pregnancy care” Game is ready. Graphical User Interface and software development are in progress
- Health quiz and National Health programs related games conceptualization is in progress
- The software design and coding phases have been completed. It has been hosted and released for testing Localization of Cure@Home
- Translation and validation phases (Hindi and Bengali) have been completed.
- The Data entry, and coding phases are in progress