|Name of Post
||C-DAC Adjunct Engineer - Analytics - Machine Learning / Big Data Analytics
|No. of Requirements
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
B E/ B Tech/ ME / M Tech in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Science / Data Science / Information Quality or similar
||8 - 10 years Relevant experience should be in Design & Implementation of Enterprise applications AI/BDA/ML/DL applications in one or more domains
||57 years at the time of the submission of application
|Competence (one or more from the list)
- Data mining, Text mining techniques, CRISP-DM
- Machine Learning algorithms, Neural network based Deep Learning algorithms of various types
- Exploratory Data analysis, Data pre-processing, feature engineering
- ML/DL model building with big data sets and small training data sets, ML/DL prediction model tuning using boosting, stacking, ensemble techniques
- Testing, monitoring performance and upgrading of AI/BDA/ML/DL applications
- Graph data modeling using graph database tools, graph data analytics techniques
- Data visualization techniques and presentation
- Knowledge of techniques for Natural language processing (NLP), Speech processing and Image & Video processing
- Applications building using BigData Analytics/ML/DL frameworks like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, TensorFlow, Keras, ScikitLearn
- Knowledge of tools and techniques for managing the ML/DL applications life cycle, Responsible AI best practices and techniques
- Analyze business requirements, explore and understand big data and define and scope data science requirements
- Architecting solutions for complex systems; Data modeling and dependency analysis.
- Be able to handle brownfield migration projects
- Lead and guide teams across the Organization in full lifecycle processes implementation, (requirements specification, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance) of AI/ big data analytics/Machine Learning/Deep Learning applications
- Monitor performance of AI/BDA/ML/DL applications and implement upgrades/releases
- Present to top management prospects/achievements of Data analytics applications
- Concurrently work on multiple data analytics applications
- Deep domain and implementation experience in one or more areas like cyber security, healthcare, smart city
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience on technical publications and patent process.
|Consolidated Pay Per Month
||As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.