|Name of Post
||C-DAC Adjunct Engineer - Cyber Security
|No. of Requirements
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
B. Tech / M. Tech. in CSE/ECE
||8 - 10 years of relevant experience
||57 years at the time of the submission of application
|Competence (one or more from the list)
- Embedded C & Advanced “C” Programming
- Micro Controller Programming
- Knowledge in Cryptographic protocols, Key generation and key exchange protocols
- Expertise in VAPT, Infrastructure Audit, Web Application Security Testing, Secure Code Review, database security, OWASP Top10, Mobile application
- In depth understanding of operating systems including RTOS and Networking and their patch management
- Professional certifications in the area of cyber security and privacy
- Bio-metric/multi-factor/continuous authentication protocol design and deployment experience
- Experience in managed security services
- Knowledge of emerging trends including Zero Trust Architecture, Quantum safe design, Privacy aware design
- Journal and Conference publications of repute.
- Design and develop hardware based embedded security modules, Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Trusted Platform Module (TPM), TPM backed TLS with light weight embedded Cryptographic algorithms.
- Expertise in Nessus, Burpsuite, Metasploit framework, Sonarquib tools
- In depth knowledge of C,C++ , java and scripting languages perl & python
- Strong Device forensic and network forensics
- Experience in adapting FOSS for specific use cases and applications
- Plan and execute various VAPT , Audit services skills with experience in encase, FTK etc.
- Experience in Security Operation Centre Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience on technical publications and patent process.
|Consolidated Pay Per Month
||As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.