Processes a single image containing four fingerprint images (or two thumb impression) and divides it into four images (or two images) of the individual fingers.
Main uses and domain :
Law & Enforcement Agencies.
Features and Technical Specifications:
- Support for Multiple Image formats.
- Accepts the slap images either as a raw image or standardized biometric template (FIR: ISO/IEC 19794-4:2005). Slaps include left slap (four fingers of the left hand), right slap (four fingers of the right hand) and the thumb slap (thumbs of both the hands).
- Further, upon segmentation, the system generates ten feature sets corresponding to all the ten segmented fingers and saves them in the form of standardized biometric templates (FMR: ISO/IEC 19794-2:2005).
Platform required (if any):
- Works on Windows, Linux and Android.
Contact Details for Techno Commercial Information:
- Dr. UrjaswalaVora - (urja[at]cdac[dot]in)
- Sweta Suhasaria- (swetas[at]cdac[dot]in)
C-DACGulmohar Cross Road No.9 , Juhu Mumbai 400 049