CDAC - GIST is pleased to offer Indian language Keyboard for Android devices. This keyboard driver supports 22 official Indian language(s) inputting using enhanced INSCRIPT standard layout. English inputting is also made possible without a need to switch between the Android native English keyboards.
It works on Android version 4.1 and above, provided the version supports complex rendering. This keyboard driver is available for free non-commercial purposes only. For any information Kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uniform user experience for Smartphone and desktop user.
- Quick learning and based on standard INSCRIPT keyboard principles.
- Automatically aligns with vertical and horizontal display screen.
- Compatible with latest Unicode version.
- Support Indian languages digits, symbols including rupee symbols.
- Integrated with English layer; thus no need of invoking external English keyboard.
- Long pressing of key invokes the next character from the varga.
- Onscreen keyboards are made available for Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Dogri, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Santhali, Sindhi, Tamil ,Telugu and Urdu.
(File Type: PDF, File Size: 69.1 KB)
(File Type: APK, File Size: 1.79 MB)