One Day Symposium on Blockchain enabled Smart Grid Market
Date: 22 February 2019
We are pleased to invite you for the One Day Symposium on Blockchain enabled Smart Grid Market on 22 February 2019, Bengaluru.
In the world where we are dealing with internet fraud, malware and hacks, how can we trust quality and integrity of the information we get. The answer is a block chain. Blockchain is a decentralized database in the form of open distributed ledger for maintaining a tamper-proof record of transactional data from un-trusted participants over a distributed network. It uses cryptography, consensus algorithms and digital signatures for commoditizing trust and provides features like security, trust, immutability, transparency, fastness, integrity etc.
Block-chain application in Power Grid Market
- Enable automated smart contracts, which help remove the need to interact with third-parties.
- Blockchain facilitates monetization and negotiation of distributed energy transactions through automated smart contracts for modernizing the power marketplace.
- Supports auditable multiparty transactions between distributed energy providers and customers.
- Increase the security and sustainability of distributed energy resource (DER) integration
- Helps to reduce transactive energy costs
- Makes the power grid more secure and resilient.
- Smart Energy Contracts
- Un-hackable distributed energy transactions
- Transactive energy applications using Block Chain
- Re-structuring of smart grid markets using block chain
- Reshaping Future Business of power utilities
Click here for Registration: https://goo.gl/forms/AcI9mRkQG3ooEVc13
For any queries/assistance contactPhone: 080-2509 3442 / 080-2509 3437
Symposium Coordinators:L MAHENDRA
Phone: 080-2509 3442 / 080-2509 3437
C-DAC Knowledge Park,
No. 1, Old Madras Road, Near Metro Station,
Baiyappanahalli, Bengaluru - 560 038
Route Map: http://goo.gl/s5msvj