Provides decision support for probable diagnosis and treatment. It is based on comprehensive diagnostic and treatment data.
- Systematic examination tool as per classical guidelines
- Examinations by various modes
- Signs and Symptoms
- Causative Factors
- Systematic Examination
- Assessment of organs
- Diagnosis on the basis of Signs and Symptoms and Causative Factors
- Diagnosis based on Probability & Weightages
- Differential Diagnosis facility for more precision
- Diagnosis considering different stages of signs and symptoms (Poorvaroopa, Roopa, Upadrava etc.)
- Diagnosis of disease with the status of different pathogenesis factors. (Dosha, Dhaatu, Mala, Agni, etc.)
- Treatment as per disease, its subtype, patient's status, pathogenesis etc.
- Suggests treatment in form of formulations, single drug, dietary recipes, lifestyle, therapeutic procedures etc.
- Treatment considering indications and contraindications.
- Documentation of diagnostic and treatment related information.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Applied AI Group, 4th Floor,
C-DAC Innovation Park,
Pune - 411 008.
Phone No.: (020) 25503314 / 15