A knowledge base encompassing all the aspects of Ayurveda.
- Articles, Research Papers of the stalwarts from all over India
- Collection of information related to different aspects of Ayurveda
- Digitalized Brihattrayee (Charaka Samhita, Sushrut Samhita, Ashtang Hridaya) in Devanaagaree Script
- Video Clips of Therapeutic Procedures like Medicated Emesis, Blood Letting etc.
- Photographs of Herbs, Instruments and Diseases
- Audio Files of Dhanvantaree Stavana and other Mantra
- Search facility to find out any word from Brihattrayee
- Elaborates scientific basis, theory and strength of Ayurveda in a dynamic form
- Key topic of different subjects highlighted with their clinical applications
- The articles are focused and classified according to the respective subjects to cover maximum subjects of Ayurveda. E.g. patient assessment, panchakarma, pathogenesis and theory of disease etc.
A collection of the basic scientific terms used in Ayurveda. Every term is described with their etymology, implied meaning, contemporary colloquial and clinical application.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Applied AI Group, 4th Floor,
C-DAC Innovation Park,
Pune - 411 008.
Phone No.: (020) 25503314 / 15