ArchitectureTake a closer look at Layered Architecture of SDK.
Includes refined classes for Templates, Data Types, Enums and Narrative Blocks as mentioned in HL7/ASTM Implementation Guide for CDA R2 -Continuity of Care Document (CCD) Release 1.
- Templates: Contains a library of CDA Release 2 templates and each template may have further supporting templates as required. The template describes a set of XML attributes and elements that may be used to represent the semantics of the data type described in the Data Types Abstract Specification.
- Data Types: Contain all HL7 RIM defined data types that define the kind of data that can be included in a field.
- Enums: Contains the Enumerated vocabulary of CDA Release 2 required for CCD Document.
- Narrative Block: Supports and creates free text block for human readability in CCD.
Includes APIs to read, write and validate CCD. Comprises model classes representing different sections in CCD.
- Model Classes: Represents different sections and Patient demographics data.
- CCD Reader: To read already existing CCD XML document.
- CCD Writer: To generate XML based Continuity of Care Document.
- CCD Validator: Validates CCD XML against XSD provided by HL7 International.