HL7 SDK Overview
C-DAC’s Medical Informatics Standards Software Development Kit for HL7 is a FOSS toolkit for applications/ medical devices to comply with ANSI/HL7 V2.8.2-2015 Standard. It is a rapid application development tool which provides high return on investment through cost effective implementation of the standard.
Complete set of HL7-defined systems
Toolkit provides comprehensive implementation of all standard-defined systems like Patient Administration System, Financial Management System, etc. All HL7 defined messages/ events and queries are supported by the toolkit. This enables programmers to build comprehensive Health Information Systems using toolkit.
- Provides API framework for JAVA platform
- SDK allows building message source, recipient, and exchange entities using file or stream based communication models
- Integrates with Rapid Application Development Tools so programmer can continue using IDE of choice
- Layered API packaging approach makes it possible to target currently needed HL7 capabilities and enhance / extend later
- High Return-On-Investment by complete implementation of the standard
- Suitable for both HL7 expert and general object-oriented programmer
- Start early with SDK using variety of samples, tutorials, test codes, documentation available with the toolkit
- Designed to easily deliver and update revisions to standard
- Comprehensive support and upgrade options for times when you need help