|Name of the Post
||Computer Network & System Administration and Network Security
||Experience of working as Network Admin/Network Security Engineer
- Network, System and Storage Administration
- Handling of Linux and Windows based servers,OS, firmware and patch upgradation
- Maintenance of Mail services, Anti-virus, etc
- Manage the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems.
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns.
- Create and verify backups of data, respond to and resolve help desk requests, Review application logs.
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution.
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes.
- Maintain internal infrastructure requirements including, laptop and desktop computers, servers, virtualization, routers, switches, firewalls, printers and security updates and install/test computer-related equipment.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
- Monitor system and network performance, troubleshooting issues andensure security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Provide network support for around 200 LAN Network Points including crimping, wiring etc.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems.
- Identify and solve issues related to computer networks and systems
- Install and maintain network hardware and software
- Define network policies and procedures.
- Troubleshooting the network issues and ensure network connectivity throughout.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of network configurations and cabling layouts.
- Design, deploy, administer and troubleshoot the wireless infrastructure and supporting systems.
- Contribution to sessions on Network Modules for courses offered by C-DAC
|Desired skill set
||Application Security Audit
- Working knowledge an understanding of TCP/IP stack, Network Protocols, virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent.
- Extensive experience as network administrator for networking, routing ,switching, Internet VPN's remote implementation, troubleshooting and Storage/ Fire wall handling
- Advanced knowledge on IT operations and best practices, including security, backup, E-mail frauds analysis, DHCP, DNS, VPN, VLAN, Firewall, NAT, IPv4 and IPv6. Windows and Linux operating systems, computer networking (WAN, LAN and WLAN), hardware, and networking protocols.
- Advanced knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues
- Experience with scripting, monitoring tools and automation tools.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control and monitoring of server infrastructure.
- Familiar with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Knowledge in security protocols such as SNMP, Cryptography and cryptographic algorithms.
- Knowledge of security standards like ISO 27001, PCI DSS, India cyber security Law.
- Knowledge of perimeter security solutions like Firewall, IDS, IPS, UTM, WAFs and security Analysis tools.
- Knowledge of Python.
- Proficiency in dedicated Linux distributions like Kali Linux and Packet analysis tools like Wireshark.
- Experience and proficiency in ethical Hacking.
- Candidates having certifications CCNA/CCNP/RHCSA/VCP, SANS certifications or CHFI/CEH will be preferred.