|Name of the Post
||Project Engineer ( 5-7 years' experience )
||Technical Writer/ Content Writer
|No. of Requirement
First Class B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
First Class MCA
ME / M. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
Firs Class M. Sc. in Computer /IT
|Post Qualification relevant Experience.
For BE/B. Tech/MCA - 5 years post qualification relevant experience
For ME/ M. Tech - 1 years post qualification relevant experience
For M. Sc - 6 years post qualification relevant experience
||37 years as on last date of application
- Ability to work with the team (developers/ QA) to create customer- facing, user- facing technical documentation
- Skill set to create online help pages for portals ; present to and solicit feedback from various engineering, development, and operations teams
- Ability to work closely with various teams to understand requirements and suggest the best approach for technical communication
- Experience in planning, creating, and maintaining training material Demonstrable working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Experience in creating online help for portals, FAQ, how- to and quick reference guides with inputs from the technical staff
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies, such as scrum Experience in converting complex technical concepts into text and pictures
- Experience with cloud platform and virtualization technology is desired
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to Conceptualize, research, plan, analyse, and author high-quality technical documentation with thorough requirement analysis/information gathering.
- Understand documentation life cycle, write and review documents, gather documentation requirements, interact with external stakeholders, deliver documentation as per plan
- Familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Excellent English communication, writing skills and technical understanding.
- Should have sound and Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work closely with product teams to understand requirements for new products and suggest the best approach for technical communication.
- Experience in planning, creating, and maintaining training material.
- Experience writing software, application, or similar technical documentation
- Ability to comprehend technical information and explain it to audiences of varying knowledge and skill
- Experience interviewing and obtaining product information from subject matter experts, as well as performing independent technical research and discovery
- Experience working with document templates and troubleshooting issues with typical documentation authoring tools
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience maintaining information in wikis
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint
- Comfortable understanding software code and entering commands on the command line
- Experience working in an Agile project management environment
- Experience working with delivery teams in a software development or cloud computing environment
- Knowledge about project management, Scientific writing, Technical documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft project planning etc.
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements,
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability
- As a technical writer in the data science stream, work closely with data scientists and software engineers to create content in the form of documentation, technical reports, presentations and proposals
- Creation and Dissemination of multimedia content online regarding AR/VR / AI programme, Obtain Feedback from re-skilled and upskilled trainees, Managing content development, Develop content for success stories, Support business development activities like marketing of courses and placement activities, Researching information related to AR/VR /AI training conduction and updates AR/VR/AI.
- Technical and scientific assistant
- Work with internal teams to obtain inputs of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience,
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides,
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
|CTC per Annum
||*As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.