The appointment would be against the positions sanctioned for C-DAC by its Governing Council, subject to availability at the time of appointment and may undergo changes pursuant to provisions of Bye laws and other applicable rules.
- All the qualifying qualifications should be regular course(s) and must be from UGC recognized Indian University/ UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions/ concerned statutory council (wherever applicable). The courses offered by autonomous institutes should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of interview.
- Wherever MBA or equivalent has been mentioned as requirement, apart from MBA, Two years (Full Time)Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in relevant field recognized by the competent agency as mentioned above shall also be considered.
- MBA/ PG Diploma in Management/qualifications where there is a mention of Dual specialization, one of the specializations necessarily needs to be function specific for which the post has been advertised.
- Minimum percentage of marks in the essential qualification(s), as specified shall be considered as per Institute/ University rules/ norms.
- Proficiency in Computer knowledge is essential.
- Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding.
- Minimum Essential Post Qualification Experience in State/ Central Government/ Department(s)/Organization(s)/ Undertaking(s) and/or Large Private Sector Organization(s)/ Institution(s)/ Company(ies) of repute/ Public Sector Enterprise/ Large Private Sector Enterprise should be as on the last date of online application. However, Industrial/ Vocational/ Apprentice Training will not be considered as experience.
- For Deputation/Transfer (Absorption) basis: Employees from Central/State Government /PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies holding analogous (equivalent) posts on regular basis OR minimum number of years as specified for the respective posts in the post next lower to the post notified as on last date of online application and having essential educational qualifications as required for direct recruitment.
The other terms & conditions of the appointment on deputation/ transfer (absorption) will be governed in accordance with the guidelines issued by DoPT vide O.M No.6/8/2009-Esst(Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 and as issued/amended from time to time.
Minimum service required in the next lower post for deputation/ Transfer (Absorption):
|For the Level of post Applied||No. of years of relevant service required in the next lower post|
|Level-13A||5 years in Level 13|
|Level-13||4 years in level 12|
|Level-12||5 years in Level-11|
|Level-11||5 years in Level-10|
|Level-10||5 years in Level-7/8|
Maximum Age limit in case of appointment by deputation Transfer (Absorption) basis shall not be exceeding 56 years on the closing date of application.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/EWS will be applicable as per Govt. of India guidelines issued from time to time and as applicable to C-DAC.
- Reservation in the Posts is indicated in the Table-1 above and is subject to changes based on final assessment.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates are required to submit SC/ST/OBC Certificate as may be the case in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India and shall be required to produce the certificate at the time of interview, if called for, failing which such candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview against reserved posts and will not be allowed to claim the reservation.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain the clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section and the certificate should not be issued prior to six months from the last date of online application.
- The candidates applying under PWD category are required to submit PWD Certificate in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India. Only such persons would be eligible for reservation in services/posts under PwD category who suffer from not less than 40 percent of disability.
- Persons with Disabilities can also apply even if no vacancies are specifically reserved for them. Such candidates will be considered for selection for appointment to the post by general standard of merit.
- Format of certificates required for claiming reservation under SC/ST/OBC/ PwD/ EWSs category are made available along with this notification in the C-DAC's website for candidates convenience & reference. The certificates issued by any one of the following authorities or as per Govt. of India guidelines in the prescribed format shall only be accepted as proof of candidate's claim for reservation under said categories:
- District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/ Additional' Deputy Commissioner/ 1st Class Stipendary Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate! Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and (iv) Sub-Divisional Officer or the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
Age Limit / Relaxation:
- The Upper Age Limit for various posts as given in Table-2 above is as on last date of application in case of appointment by Direct Recruitment.
- Maximum Age limit in case of appointment by deputation Transfer (Absorption) basis shall not be exceeding 56 years on the closing date of application.
- Age Relaxations applicable as per the Govt. of India norms.
- The upper age is relaxed by 05 years for SC/ ST category candidates, 03 years for OBC (NCL) category candidates. It is also relaxed by 10 years for PWD-General category candidates, 13 years for PWD-OBC (NCL) category candidates and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST category candidates. The above relaxation in upper age limit is applicable only in respect of posts which are reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) category candidates.
- Relaxation in age limit shall be applicable for PWD category candidates irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not, provided the post is identified suitable for concerned PWD category candidates.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years.
- In case of Ex-servicemen who have put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union, they shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from their actual age, and if the resultant age does not exceed by more than 03 years the maximum age limit prescribed for the posts/ services for which a candidate seeks appointment, he/ she be deemed to satisfy the conditions regarding the age limit.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be the last date of online application.
Mode of Selection:
- Selection processes viz. Written Test, Interview; group discussions etc. as deemed fit by the management will be deployed. Management reserves the right to change/ modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for selection processes.
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic, experience and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in will be considered for further selection process. The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more for any post(s) at its discretion.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, performance in the interview and such other selection processes/ parameters, as deemed fit by management.
- If no candidates are found suitable for a notified position, C-DAC may consider candidates for lower position, however, not for the reason that they possess lower qualification/experience.
- If no candidates are found suitable for a notified position(s), C-DAC reserves the right to not fill the notified vacancy(s).
- Besides initial pay in the Pay Level, Dearness allowance, HRA and Transport allowance appointed candidates shall be entitled for Medical Reimbursement for self and dependent family members (OPD/IPD), Leave Travel Concession, Leave encashment, Children Education Allowance/Hostel Subsidy, Mobile Reimbursement, Newspaper Allowance, Books reimbursement, Professional Membership Reimbursement, CPF, Gratuity etc. as per extant rules of the C-DAC.
- In case of appointment through transfer (absorption)/deputation, the pay fixation shall be pursuant to Govt. of India guidelines.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Service/PSU's are entitled to Last Pay protection subject to fulfilment of extant rules.
- All the above benefits will be governed by the Bye-laws & Staff Rules of C-DAC in force & amended from time to time.
- The selected candidates may be posted at any of the offices/ project, etc. of C-DAC or deputed to any Department of Government of India/ other Government organizations etc. The selected candidates may be assigned jobs/ functions/ assignments as per the requirements and larger interest of C-DAC within India and abroad.
How to apply
- The candidates are required to apply through ONLINE process only by visiting the website www.cdac.in. The opening date of submission of online application is December 19, 2019 and closing date is January 12, 2020 till 18.00 Hrs.
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read 'General Terms and Conditions' carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the 'Apply' button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on 'Submit' button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates either through online payment, using internet banking or debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
- Candidates should scan their passport size photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- Candidates are required to upload their updated Curriculum Vitae(not more than 1 MB in PDF format only) on the online application.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forward through proper channel to Corporate HRD of C-DAC (Address: Innovation Park 34, B/1, Panchawati Rd, Panchawati Pashan, Pune, Maharashtra, 411008).
- Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates through online payment, using internet banking or debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website.
- No fee shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
- Female applicants are also exempted from application fee.
- Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
- C-DAC will not be responsible in case of incomplete transactions during the online payment process. Only those applications in respect of which fee payment is made shall be taken into consideration.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates those who are applying for multiple posts should submit separate applications and the application fee should be paid separately for each application.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Only shortlisted candidates who are found apparently eligible based on the online application data and subsequent screening process will be called for participating in the Selection Process. The shortlisted applicants have to appear for interview or any other process of selection as devised by C-DAC.
- Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be sent to candidates only as email to the email id provided in their online application. No hard copy will be sent.
- Mere issue of Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
- Out-station candidates called for interview shall be entitled for reimbursement of travel expenses to the extent of admissibility only from the communication address as mentioned in the application to the venue of Interview, by the shortest route as per C-DAC's rule. Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
- In case the candidate is called for further Selection Process, he/ she has to bring the downloaded application form with all ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS together with ONE SEPARATE SET OF PHOTO COPY of all documents duly SELF ATTESTED at the time of further Selection Process, failing which he/ she will not be permitted to appear in the further Selection Process.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found inconformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Appointment to the above posts will be subject to the candidate being medically fit as per the standards prescribed for the post by C-DAC and verification of character & antecedents and/or documents submitted by the candidate at the time of appointment or any time during the tenure of service. In case it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake/false or the candidate has a clandestine antecedent/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her service shall be terminated forthwith.
- All appointments on Direct Recruitment shall have a Probation period of one year and on clearing this shall be employed on contract for the duration of 5 years which shall be renewable based on satisfactory performance review for further periods of five years at a time, till attaining the age of superannuation i.e. 60 years.
- Internal candidates, if finally selected, will have to resign from the services and re-join the post as fresh employees on probation.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to our Corporate Recruitment Team only through firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
- C-DAC strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination/Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- All the posts will be filled as per the Recruitment Rules of C-DAC.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be detected at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as the case may be.
- The number of unreserved/reserved posts advertised may vary and C-DAC reserves the right not to fill up some or all the posts advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/ her candidature.
- Any dispute with regard to selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Pune, Maharashtra only.
|A||Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates:||February 20, 2020, 2.00 PM|
|B||Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates:||March 02, 2020, 06.00 PM|
|C||Date for age calculation||January 12, 2020|
|D||Interview date||Will be communicated by email only|
The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly for notices/ information. Corrigendum/Extension etc., if any, shall be published in our website www.cdac.in only.
Contact Phone No.020-25503626
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park,Panchavati, Pashan,
Pune - 411 008