Bilingual InScript keyboard (Bangla-English)
Very easy to use Inscript keyboards for Bengali, Assamese and Manipuri. The keyboard is Unicode enabled. If required the user can toggle between Indian languages and English.
Bilingual InScript keyboard (Hindi-English)
Bilingual Phonetic Talking keyboard (Bangla-English)
It is a phonetic keyboard which means that phonetically similar sounds of Bangla and English are mapped to the same key. As the user hits any key he will be prompted by a voice about the key which has been pressed, so this bilingual keyboard will help the visually challenged person while typing.
It is a keyboard for typing International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA). It has toggling feature between IPA symbols and English.
All the keyboards have the following features:
- Runs on Window XP and Windows 7.
- Compatible with all applications of Office XP, Office 2003 and Office 2007.
- Easy to toggle between Indian script to Roman.
- Supports typing in both Windows Wordpad and Notepad.
- Typing can be done both through the keyboard and mouse click.
- No need of extra hardware attachments for typing Indian language.
- Easy to integrate with other applications.
- Minimum 256 MB RAM.