V-Scan Face Recognizer
V-Scan Face Recognizer is a powerful computer vision Face Recognition Software tool that detects and identifies persons of interest from an input video clip. Its Artificial Intelligence Engine facilitates face detection, face identification and generates reports regarding target face occurrences in input videos.
Main uses and domain
- Single Video Stream Analysis
- Multi Video Scanning and Search for faces
- Crime Analysis Tool
- Tag a Face for future search
Features and Technical Specifications
- Analysis of recorded video to identify faces of interest quickly.
- Assesses individual frames of video, detects faces and count number of faces.
- Compare multiple videos and identify matching faces present across more than one video.
- Visualize Face and Matching Video frame Pair by a simple mouse hover over face.
- Tag faces for storing any descriptions such as name, date of video capture, time of occurrence of person, detected video frame and Name of official who inputs these descriptions.
- Search Tagged faces in newly imported videos.
- Interactive environment to input face image and RTSP video stream to search for an unknown person and locate their appearances.
Platform required(if any)
A PC with minimum configuration-
- Storage: 500GB
- RAM: 16GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA 8GB Graphics Card
Contact Details for Techno Commercial Information