SAMA-DHAAN - Autonomous Multipurpose agricultural robotic platform
Autonomous Multipurpose Agricultural Robotic Platform is a four-wheeled robot is built on an NVIDIA Jetson Tx2 board having a processor consisting of ARM Cortex core along with 256 core GPU with Ubuntu Linux as the operating system. Weatherproof cameras are employed for the purpose of plant health monitoring and disease detection. Aesthetically designed Graphical User Interface has been designed to control, track and monitor the field robot and to observe and store the field and plant parameters in real-time.
- Direct Sowing of paddy seeds
- Crop health monitoring using a vision system and AI
- Inspection and spraying of pesticides in paddy field
- Robotic Platform for Agriculture is an autonomous vehicle designed for paddy crop farms.
- The complete structure is made of steel and aluminum and weighs approximately 250 kg and is designed for the payload of 150 kg.
- The vehicle is driven by a battery having a capacity of 48V, 80 AH.
- A four-wheeled robot is built on an NVIDIA Jetson Tx2 board having a processor consisting of an ARM Cortex core.
- ROS framework to make the system modular and efficient.
- RTK-GPS and IMU as the primary sensors for navigation.
- LRF and Cameras are the secondary sensors.
- Dimension of 1650mm X 1650mm and height of 1700mm.
- The wheelbase of 1400 mm and the ground clearance of 1200mm.
- Designed for the payload of 150 kg.
- A battery having a capacity of 48V, 80 AH.
Platform Required (if any)
- 256 core GPU with Ubuntu Linux, ROS
Contact Details for Techno Commercial Information
Agri and Environmental Electronics (AEE) Group
Shri Alokesh Ghosh
Ph: +91-33-2357-5989 (Ext: 235)