Statement of Services provided:
In order to provide the highest degree of satisfaction
to the customer
C-DAC undertakes the following:
- Free maintenance services during warranty period for the goods supplied.
- Software maintenance to ensure that all bugs in the software developed & deployed are fixed in the stipulated period.
- Annual Maintenance Contract for post warranty support of systems supplied if required by the customer.
- C-DAC's GIST Multilingual and Multimedia products are marketed through its dealer network. C-DAC customers are the end users of these. The necessary service support to these customers is usually provided through this dealer network.
- In Education and Training sector, through its Advanced Computing Training School (ACTS), C-DAC's clients are a large number of students who undergo training through its diverse courses offered at a number of its authorized training centres. The services to these students include high quality education through aptly qualified and trained instructors, and suitably searched books.
- In the GIST based training provided through the Programme for Advancing Computer Education (PACE), the students undergo training at a large number of GIST PACE bureaus, and the services of various State Coordinators and the Bureaus are available to address any enquiry.
- Memorandum of Association
- Rules and Regulations
- Delegation of Powers
- Officials in C-DAC
- Staff Rules
- Governing Council C-DAC
- Recruitment Rules
- Projection of Procurement for Five Years
- Committees to Deal with Complaints on Sexual Harassment at Work
- Statement of Services provided
- C-DAC Enquiry Management System
- Office Contact Information