An Integrated Mission Mode Project (MMP) under NeGP, eSangam is SOA-based constellation of National and State e-Governance Service Delivery Gateways with an objective to provide a standardized interfacing and seamless message exchange among various government portals as front-end service access providers, back-end service providing departments and domain gateways.
Main uses and domain :
(e-governance Domain) eSangam enables seamless integration of department applications and provides a framework for single point delivery of eGovernance services of services delivered by hetrogeneous departments.
Features and Technical Specifications:
- DE-couple front end from business logic of application.
- Based on Open Platform, Open Standards and No vendor lock-in.
- Provides Support for Multiple protocols for service integration.
- IIP/IIS-already operational.
- SOAP, REST, HTTP, etc. to be operational soon under phase II.
- Support for synchronous as well as asynchronous mode of message exchange.
- Message delivery to departments after proper authentication and authorization.
- XML signature support and communication over 'two-way SSL' enables secure message exchange between department applications.
- Business Continuity with zero data loss achieved through own Disaster Recovery Solution and Revival DR Solution.
- Uniquely designed architecture of Central & State gateways and National Service Directory (NSD) providing service discovery and service lookup, enables inter-gateway communication for message exchange.
- IDE for Connector creation and support for Centralized connector hosting in eSangam environment.
- Web Interface for self registration, service registration, service access requests and approval and to define workflows.
- In-built Workflow management feature providing support for long running asynchronous workflows to support joined up service delivery.
- ISO/IEC 27001:2005 (ISMS) compliant.
Platform required (if any):
- No requirement of platform since Gateway Infrastructure already deployed and ready for integration.
Contact Details for Techno Commercial Information:
- Shri Deepak Sharma(dsharma[at]meity[dot]gov[dot]in), Director(e-Gov)
- Saurabh Kushwaha(saurabh[at]cdac[dot]in), Principal Technical Officer
- Nipun Pandey(nipun[at]cdac[dot]in), Senior Technical Officer