SARANSHAK- the Semantic Multi-Document Summarizer
The group has also been working on Natural Language Processing based SARANSHAK- the Semantic Multi-Document Summarizer which is based on semantic gradation of pre-defined concepts or percentage of user-selected document(s) within user-defined parameters. The Summarizer is configured to undertakeexhaustive ontology creation for semantic derivation of user defined concepts/lexicon and their semantic gradation.
- Semantic-gradation of user provided concepts and topical data relevant to user domain.
- It enables selecting document(s) at a given time and collating and summarizing their results.
- Summary can be achieved either on given user defined concept(s) or selected percentage or even a combination of both concepts and percentage.
- Summarizer can be plugged in with different other applications like NLP based Meta-Search engine, Cross-lingual Information Retrieval System etc.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Applied AI Group, 4th Floor,
C-DAC Innovation Park,
Pune - 411 008.
Phone No.: (020) 25503314 / 15
- Cross Lingual Information Extraction & Retrieval
- Cross Language Information Retrieval
- DMS along with Enterprise Search
- SARANSHAK- the Semantic Multi-Document Summarizer
- Audio-Video Search
- Question-Answering (Q-A) System
- Social Sentiment Analysis
- Language Tools
- Initiative using CLIE & R technologies